Here we talk about financial freedom from a different perspective. In addition, we have a special Announcement about and upcoming series of podcasts.
We are doing a series of Podcast Including guest from every stage of the Amazon selling process. We will have a beginner, and intermediate and an advanced seller.
Our intermediate guest is James Wasem and here is a little about him: James is a #1 bestselling author, started a streaming company, and designed a live video system for the band Radiohead.
What James has to say:
– I never set out to be a “writer” (I hated writing assignments in school)
– I’m a bit of a haphazard “bestselling author” with three different books (my books have reached category bestseller status without me really trying too hard)
– The first book took almost a year to publish. The next two books only took about a month!
– Since writing my first book, I’ve been able to do some consulting and freelance editing and writing for other authors and business owners
Random personal details:
– I’m a professional audio and video geek, designing and installing sound systems in stadiums, schools, and businesses
– I once designed a live video system for the band Radiohead (Hail to the Thief world tour)
– I co-founded a live streaming company for musicians and creative businesses in 2013